HARAD (TERMINALIA CHEBULA)
- Dealing with constipation can be an extremely daunting task as it can significantly affect one’s quality of life.
- While constipation has no defined treatment, drastically modifying your diet might seem like the only way to get rid of it.
BAHEDA (TERMINALIA BELLIRICA)
- This plant contains various chemical compounds such as sitosterol, egalic acid, galic acid, galloyl glucose, chebugalic acid, protein, oxalic acid, tannins, galactose, glucose, mannitol, fructose, chebulasic acid and ramnose.
- Fruit is anti-bacterial in nature and used to fight against various infections.
AMLA (PHYLLANTHUS EMBLICA)
- Increases Metabolic Activity
- Reduces Blood Sugar
- High In Digestive Fiber
- Boosts Immunity
- Prevents Formation Of Gall Bladder Stones
- Prevents Ulcers
- Prevents Constipation
- Prevents Jaundice
- Reduces The Risk Of Cancer
- Reduces Pigmentation
SONTH (ZINGIBER OFFICINALE)
- Related dhatu- Shukra
- System Affinity- Digestion, liver, circulation, immune system, lungs, colon, heart, joints.
MARICH (PIPER NIGRUM)
- Black pepper is also used in traditional medicine, particularly for digestive ailments.
PIPALI (PIPER LONGUM)
- Long pepper Home remedy for bloating and fullness of abdomen.
- Long pepper for obesity.
HING (FERULA ASSAFOETIDA)
- The main concern using it in the food is to prevent digestive ailment such as gas, flatulence, bloating and abdominal distension.
CHITRAK (PLUMBAGO ZEYLANICA)
- Roots are also used to cure the spleen enlargement.
- According to Ayurveda chitrak rejuvenates body and is used as rasayana.
- It is used for pacification of vata and kapha dosha.
CHAVYA (PIPER RETROFRACTUM)
- It is a stimulator and helps in the functioning of liver.
- It also aids to ignite the digestive fire.
- It enhances the metabolism of the body.
- Useful in outward growths like haemorrhoids, piles, fistula.
PAPITA (CARICA PAPAYA)
- Intestinal worms: An infusion made by fresh papaya leaves is used for eliminating worms from the intestine.
- Constipation: Ripe papaya fruit works like a laxative. It helps to digest the food properly and helps in regular bowel movements.
- Parasitic worms: Papain which is found in papaya helps in eliminating intestinal parasites from the stomach efficiently.
SATAJWAIN (TRACHYSPERMUM AMMI)
- properties and is used traditionally as an important remedial agent for flatulence, atonic dyspepsia, diarrhoea, abdominal tumours, abdominal pains, piles, and bronchial problems, lack of appetite.
- Ajwain reduces Gas and Flatulence
- Ajwain for Acidity and Hyperacidity
JEERA (CUMINUM CYMINUM)
- Digestion: Enzymes present in cumin help to breakdown foods and thus aid in digestion
- Metabolism: Good metabolism process helps to keep all the other body processes in check. Iron present in cumin helps to properly maintain our metabolic activity
- LOSS OF APPETITE.