TROPICAMIDE 0.8 % + PHENYLEPHRINE 5 % EYE DROPSJuly 14, 2017
AROPAPAOctober 12, 2017
DARUTHRIDRA (BERBERIS ARISTATA)
- It is also anti-diabetic in nature.
- Root powder of this herb triggers the extra formation of insulin and protect body from harmful effects of diabetes.
- In a scientific study of the anti-diabetic activity of the plant, diabetic rats treated with the ethanol extract of the roots
VIJYASAR (PTERCOCORPUS MARSUPLUM)
- Vijaysar is well-known remedy to take care of diabetes.
- It reduces blood sugar level, cholesterol and triglycerides.
- It also lowers the symptoms of diabetes such as frequent urination, over eating, regular thirsts, and burning pains in limbs
GUDMAR (GYMNEMA SYLVESTRE)
- Helpful in lowering blood sugar rapidly.
- It can cure both type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
- It revives the pancreas by regenerating the beta cells.
- It produces a strong anti-diabetic effect.
METHIKA (TRIGONELIA FOENUM GRAECUM)
- Several clinical trials showed that fenugreek seeds can improve most metabolic symptoms associated with both type 1 and type 2 diabetes in humans by lowering blood glucose levels and improving glucose tolerance
GILOY (TINOSPORA CORDIFOLIA)
- Produces the hormones like insulin.
- It maintain excessive thirst, increased urination.
- “Giloy acts as a hypoglycaemic agent and helps treat diabetes (particularly Type 2 diabetes)”.
- Giloy juice helps reduce high levels of blood sugar and works wonders
ASHWAGANDHA (WIHANIA SOMNIFERA)
- Ashwagandha might decrease blood sugar levels.
- Diabetes medications are also used to lower blood sugar.
- Taking ashwagandha along with diabetes medications might cause your blood sugar to go too low.
- Monitor your blood sugar closely.
- The dose of your diabetes medication might need to be changed.
NEEM (AZADIRACHTA INDICA)
- In Ayurveda, neem is a quite popular natural remedy for reducing sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes.
- It is one of the safest medicinal herbs and has been scientifically proven to reduce glucose levels without causing any potential side-effects.
KARELA (MOMORDICA CHARANTIA)
- In addition to being a food ingredient, bitter melon has also long been used as a herbal remedy for a range of ailments, including type 2 diabetes.
- The fruit contains at least three active substances with anti-diabetic properties, including charantin, which has been confirmed to have a blood glucose-lowering effect, vicine and an insulin-like compound known as polypeptide-p.
- These substances either work individually or together to help reduce blood sugar levels.
- It is also known that bitter melon contains a lectin that reduces blood glucose concentrations by acting on peripheral tissues and suppressing appetite
- To maintain normal blood glucose level.
- Blood glucose metaboliser.