GINSENG & VITAMINS
GINSENG & VITAMIN
Ginseng and Vitamin refers to a group of water-soluble vitamins. It has high biological activity. Meon-24 with Ginseng and Vitamin (Vitamin B12) is necessary for normal hematopoiesis (promotes maturation of erythrocytes). Involved in the processes of transmethylation, hydrogen transport, synthesis of methionine, nucleic acids, choline, and creatine. Contributes to the accumulation in erythrocytes of compounds containing sulfhydryl groups. Have a beneficial effect on liver function and the nervous system. Activates the coagulation of blood in high doses causes an increase in the activity of thromboplastin and prothrombin.
- Absorption: – After oral administration Ginseng and Vitamin E (Vitamin B12) absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract.
- Metabolism: – Metabolized in the tissues, becoming a co-enzyme form adenosylcobalamin which is the active form of cyanocobalamin.
- Excretion: – Excreted in bile and urine.
- Ginseng and Vitamin used as a everyday dietary supplement for patients suffering from mineral and vitamin deficiencies, loss of concentration, exhaustion in physical as well as mental anxiety cases, swift exhaustion and decreased performance.
- It also may be used for taking care of prophylaxis and management of the broad signs of progressing age .For example decreased physical as well as mental competence, exhaustion and depressive behavior (aggressive swing of mood).