XYNAC-P TAB MANUFACTURERS SUPPLIERS - THIRD PARTY CONTRACT MANUFACTURING
ACECLOFENAC 100MG &PCM 325MG
THE COMBINATION MEDICATION IS USED TO TREAT PAIN AND INFLAMMATION. IT IS AND EXCELLENT PAIN RELIEVER AND ANTI-INFLAMMATORY ANALGESIC MEDICINE. ITS IS USED IN THE TREATMENT OF CHRONIC PAINS. ACECLOFENAC HAS +VE EFFECTS ON CARTILAGE ANABOLISM COMBINED WITH MODULATING EFFECT OF MATRIX CATABOLISM. PARACETAMOL HAS ANALGESIC AND ANTIPYRETIC ACTION WITH WEAK ANTI-INFLAMMATORY ACTIVITY WHICH ARE OVERCOMED WITH THE COMBINATION OF ACECLOFENAC, THEREBY ENHANCING THE OVERALL EFFICACY OF THE PRODUCT AS A WHOLE.
- Absorption: -Aceclofenac: Rapidly absorbed; almost 100% bioavailability; peak plasma levels reached about 1.25-3 hours after oral admin.
- Distribution: – Aceclofenac: >99.7% bound to plasma proteins; distributes into synovial fluid. Paracetamol: Distributes throughout most fluids of the body.
- Metabolism: – Aceclofenac: Probably metabolized by CYP2C9; average plasma elimination
- Half-Life: 4-4.3 hours. Paracetamol: Mainly metabolized hepatically; plasma elimination half-life: 1-4 hours.
- Excretion: – Aceclofenac: About two-thirds of the administered dose is removed in the urine, mainly as conjugated hydroxymetabolites. Paracetamol: Most metabolites are removed in the urine within 24 hours.
- Antipyretic agents used to treat pain and swelling.