Mecobalamin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B1 & B6 Capsules – The medication is primarily used for the treatment of certain pain acquired by damage to the nerves and other certain parts of the body. The capsules belongs to the group of dietary supplements. Mecobalamin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B1 & B6 Capsules is also used to treat several nutritional deficiencies. The deficiency of nutrients takes place when the human body is unable to absorb enough food from food. These nutritional deficiencies can lead to various health problems such as skin disorders, dementia, bone growth, digestive issues, and many others. The medication is available with a brand name called Neuro-24 at Arlak Biotech.
Benefits of Mecobalamin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B1 & B6 Capsules
Some of the many benefits of this combination medicine of Neuro-24 Capsules are:
- Reverses nerve damage.
- Promotes cell regeneration
ALPHA LIPOIC ACID THERAPY
- Acts as a potent anti-oxidants.
- It helps protect the body from the harmful effects of free radicals.
- improves nerve conduction in neuropathic conditions.
ADDED ADVANTAGES OF VITAMIN B1 & B6
- Supports nerve function
- Promotes myelinization
- Improves immunity functions
COMBINATION OF MECOBALAMIN, FOLIC ACID & NIACINAMIDE
- Supports nerve function
- Promotes my salinization
- Improves sensory disturbances like Paresthesia & autonomic dysfunctions.
The length and dosage of your treatment will be depend on your medical condition. Take the Neuro-24 Capsule as prescribed by your healthcare provider. Swallow the Mecobalamin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B1 & B6 Capsule as a whole with a glass of water, without crushing, chewing, or breaking it. The capsule can be consumed with or without food at regular intervals, as directed by your doctor.
Side Effects of Neuro-24 Capsules
The medication is proven safe for consumption and hasn’t shown any side effects so far. However, it may lead to some undesired adverse reactions, if not taken as directed by the doctor. The side effects of these capsules are very rare to appear and resolve on their own, in case it happens. But do consult your doctor, if the side effects are persistent and do not resolve even after some time.
Some of the common side effects of Mecobalamin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B1 & B6 Capsules may include:
- Abdominal Pain
- Upset stomach
- Loss of appetite
Important Points to Remember
Some of the important precautions and warnings to consider about Mecobalamin, Folic and Acid, Vitamin B1 & B6 Capsules are:
- About taking the medicine if you are allergic to any of the components present in it.
- Consult your doctor before taking the medicine, if you are pregnant or a nursing mother.
- The consumption of the medicine may affect your mental ability, hence be cautious while driving or doing any heavy machinery work.
- It is suggested to limit your intake of alcohol as it may enhance dizziness and drowsiness.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Can a diabetic patient use Neuro-24 Capsules?
The medication may or may not alter your blood sugar levels, hence it is suggested to inform the doctor before taking the medicine if you are a patient with diabetes.
Q. What if you miss a dose of Mecobalamin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B1 & B6 Capsules?
In case you missed a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, do not take the capsule if its time for your next dose, in that case, miss the skipped and follow your usual dosage routine carefully.