There are many ways to administrate a drug in someone’s body but one of the best way is injectable because injection directly went into the bloodstream which increase its response time that is why Cholecalciferol is used as an injectable. This medicine is usually used for maintaining bone calcium by removing the deficiency of vitamin D. In short it fulfills the requirement of vitamin D.
Because the main source of vitamin D from which you can take this vitamin is the sun but sunscreen clothes avoid proper exposure of sunlight to the human body or human body some time enable to make this particular vitamin due to age or some other medical factor, In case of infant mother milk have low level of vitamin D. That is why there is a requirement for this particular chemical composition which is known Cholecalciferol to solve all-these medical problems.
Benefits of using Cholecalciferol
Being an injectable Cholecalciferol response more faster than tablets because this medicine does not require much time to get metabolize, it went direct into the veins and acts faster and this medicine solves the problem of deficiency of vitamin D, So you can gain all benefits which generally this vitamin provide. These are some benefits that you can gain after taking this injectable and their benefits are mentioned below.
- This particular medication can be very helpful while improving bone calcium which is generally faced by the women because they lack vitamin D.
- By using this medication you can improve your immune system which makes your body good to fight against the foreign agent.
- This medication can also improve your mood and make you feel good.
- This medication can be very helpful in reducing the overweight.
- This can also reduce the chance of heart disease and can be also very helpful in maintaining blood pressure.
Side effects of using Cholecalciferol
This particular medicine generally does not cause any side effects if it doses are correct and you are following your doctor’s advice correctly then this could be a miracle medicine for you. But sometimes some people think more is good but in the case of chemical medicine it is nowhere correct, so if you are using Cholecalciferol in excess amounts you can suffer from certain side effects because its excessive use can increase the calcium level which can cause some effects and these are the side effects from which you can suffer after having high calcium level are
- Having an allergic to this drug is a very rare condition even if you suffer from itching, rashes and any other allergic symptoms consult your doctor at once.
- This particular medicine can cause nausea and vomiting too.
- You can suffer from constipation.
- You can also lose your appetite and it may possible it can increase your thirst.
- It can also increase unusual urination.
- You can feel tired.
- This medication can also change the mood.
The moment when say no to Cholecalciferol
This is a chemical compound that is usually used to increase the calcium level in the human body but sometimes it cannot go with certain body’s physiology and with some medical conditions. We are here to discuss about the moment when you should say no to cholecalciferol or if it necessary to take, ask advice from some healthcare expert.
- Sometimes some people are hypersensitive to certain chemicals, if someone has such conditions with cholecalciferol then they should avoid this medication.
- Sometimes a medication can react with other medication if you are having other medication other than cholecalciferol you must consult with your doctor.
- If someone has already a high level of vitamin D in his or her bloodstream. They should avoid this particular medicine because it can be toxic to them.