Probiotics and prebiotic capsules contain microbes which are naturally present in the human body (stomach, vagina, intestines) in the form of supplements. These microorganisms are essential in the proper functioning of the body. But certain medical conditions can change their normal levels. Probiotics are used to increase their numbers and treat digestive issues. Prebiotics are the nutrition given to the bacteria residing in your gut. Both probiotics and prebiotics are effective in treating diarrhea, digestive issues, and bowel disorders.
How to Use Prebiotics and Probiotic Capsules?
Use these capsules as directed by the doctor or pharmacist. It is generally taken once or twice a day. The dosage and duration is to followed as directed by the doctor. Donot increase or decrease the dosage yourself. Consult your doctor for further information on the correct dosage.
Advantages of Prebiotics and Probiotics Capsules
There are various benefits of consuming these capsules. It is effective against a variety of medical conditions listed below:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome- Irritable bowel syndrome is a disease of the stomach which cause gas, bloating, pain and diarrhea. These capsules treat irritable bowel syndrome efficiently.
- Recurring infections- A majority infections repeat themselves after a specific time period. These are termed as recurrent infections. People suffering from recurrent infections are advised to use these capsules regularly.
- Traveler’s Diarrhea- an unpleasant condition that is caused by consuming contaminated food or water. General symptoms include loose stools and stomach cramps.
- Aphthous Stomatitis- the frequent occurrence of painful ulcers in the mouth is termed as aphthous stomatitis. These capsules cure this condition effectively.
Some precautions and warnings are associated with the use of prebiotics and probiotics capsules. These points must be taken in consideration while you are using these capsules.
- Be sure to discuss any allergies with the doctor before initiating the use of this medicine. These PREBIOTICS & PROBIOTICS CAPSULES may contain inactive ingredients that can lead to adverse and serious allergic reactions.
- Pregnant and lactating mothers must use these capsules under proper doctor advise. Some components of this drug may pass via breastmilk or placenta and cause harm to the baby.
- Donot use these PREBIOTICS & PROBIOTICS CAPSULES if you have diabetes, hypertension, blood vessels disorder or phenylketonuria.
- Altering the dosage of these capsules can cause adverse effects. Donot increase or decrease the dosage yourself as it may cause decline in the effectiveness of the medicine.
- The use of these capsules in kids is only recommended in special cases with a proper prescription.
- Avoid taking antibiotics just after swallowing these capsules. Antibiotics may sometimes interfere with the mode of action of these capsules sue to the presence of bacteria in them. Have a gap of at least 3 4 hours between both medicines.
Most people using these prebiotic and probiotic capsules do not experience any side effects and is well tolerable. Despite this, if you notice any abnormality in any body part consult your doctor promptly.
Frequently Asked Concerns
Question: What is the quality standard of these Prebiotic and Probiotic Capsules?
Various quality checks are taken to deliver the most premium quality of these capsules. These capsules are made from 100% safe and pure ingredients. They are clinically tested several times to ensure their effectiveness and safety.
Question: Can we consume these capsules after meals?
Most people take these capsules after having a meal. Consult your doctor for more details.
Question: What conditions can these capsules treat?
Conditions like Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Diarrhea, recurring pathogenic infections and bloating can be cured using these capsules.