Softgel Capsules of Lycopene, Mecobalamin, Lutein, Grape Seed Extract, Beta-carotene, Vitamin C, and Selenium are used to treat nutritional deficiencies. It contains various supplements that help an individual achieve optimum health and lead a happy life. In addition, it promotes healthy growth and offers many other health benefits.
Mechanism of Action of Supplements are as follows:-
- Lycopene: It is a powerful antioxidant that provides sun protection, improves heart health, and lowers the risk of cancers.
- Mecobalamin: This ingredient in medicine is a form of vitamin B that treats vitamin B12 deficiency. Vitamin B12 is essential for the production of red blood cells, the brain, and nerves.
- Lutein: Beneficial for eye health, Lutein suppress inflammation, reduces glare impairment, protects eye tissue from sunlight damage, and offers many more benefits.
- Grape Seed Extract: There is evidence showing that Grape seed extracts are beneficial for cardiovascular health. It also reduces swelling and helps with eye disorders related to diabetes.
- Beta-carotene: According to studies, the human body converts beta-carotene into vitamin A. It is beneficial for healthy skin, immune system, mucus membranes, and eye health.
- Vitamin C: With this ingredient, this medicine helps an individual treat vitamin deficiency. It is essential for the development, growth, and repair of all body tissues.
- Selenium: Selenium possesses the properties of an antioxidant to benefit the body in several aspects. It reduces the risk of cancer and boosts your immune system.
The benefits of taking Softgel Capsules of Lycopene Mecobalamin Lutein Grape Seed Extract Beta-carotene Vitamin C and Selenium are numerous. For overall growth, one can take this medicine and get the best possible effects by using it as prescribed.
Key Points to Consider While Using This Medication
To get the best possible effects, an individual should read the official guidelines mentioned on the label. In addition, consult your healthcare provider and follow the instructions. Also, take this medicine in the dose and duration prescribed. The dosage of this medication is dependent on the age, gender, tolerance, and medical condition of the patient. Aside from that, one can be on the safe side by taking the below-listed points into account.
- In case of pregnancy, consult your doctor before you start taking this medication.
- Swallow the soft gel capsules as a whole; without breaking, biting, or crushing them.
- If you ever had allergies to any medication, inform your doctor before commencing treatment.
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration prescribed. Do not miss any dosage. However, if you miss any dose don’t double it to catch up.
Take Softgel Capsules of Lycopene Mecobalamin Lutein Grape Seed Extract Beta-carotene Vitamin C and Selenium with the above-listed points in mind for the best effects. Further, you can consult your healthcare provider to get more deets.
Possible Side effects
Softgel Capsules of Lycopene Mecobalamin Lutein Grape Seed Extract Beta-carotene Vitamin C and Selenium are safe to take. There are no side effects of this medicine if taken in the prescribed dosage and duration. However, if you notice any unusual symptoms after taking this medicine, inform your doctor as soon as possible.