Facewealth Soap with NEEM AND ALOE-VERA
COMPOSITION: SODIUM PALMATE, SODIUM PALM KERNALATE, AQUA, PERFUME, GLYCERINE, NEEM EXTRACT, ALOEVERA EXTRACT, ZINC OXIDE, ALLANTION, TRICLOSAN, EDTA, BHT, TINOPAL, COLOR-OS.
Benefits of Arlak Facewealth Soap with Neem and Aloe Vera
Good news for you, India’s fastest growing brand Arlak Brings you best soap which is made up of natural neem and Aloe vera extracts.
- FACEWEALTH ANTI-ACNE SOAP helps in cleansing the face and relieves from redness.
- FACEWEALTH ANTI-ACNE SOAP cures yeast or bacterial pores and skin transmissions.
- FACEWEALTH ANTI-ACNE SOAP treats skin problems like blackheads, large pores and whiteheads.
- FACEWEALTH ANTI-ACNE SOAP keeps the skin soft and smooth.
- FACEWEALTH ANTI-ACNE SOAP heals the various skin conditions.
- FACEWEALTH ANTI-ACNE SOAP treats sunburn.
- FACEWEALTH ANTI-ACNE SOAP has anti-inflammatory properties that have the power to reduce bacteria in the skin thereby helping combat acne.
- FACEWEALTH ANTI-ACNE SOAP makes skin smooth and moisturizes it.
Benefit of Neem Extracts
- Pores and skin rashes in addition to scars could be relieved by applying it.
- Cleansing face using neem removes respite from redness in addition to scratching pores and skin, lightens scar problems.
- Neem besides clears your skin layer by bad spots but cleans away darker destinations of the bad spots. And so, employ neem intended for skincare and appearance wonderful.
- Neem is an excellent skin toner that helps to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. It also helps in providing a lightening color to a dark spots caused by skin tan, acne and stretch marks. Boiled and cooled neem laves water can be stored and used daily at night and in the morning to make the skin look soft and glowing.
- Neem is an excellent remedy for skin problems like blackheads, large pores and whiteheads. This pack can be prepared by grinding dry orange peels and neem leaves into a pulp and adding soy milk honey and yogurt in it. This pack need to be applied thrice a week for effective results.
- Neem is a good moisturizing agent that helps to keep the skin soft and silky.
Aloe vera is a type of cactii that belongs to the Liliaceae family and is widely found in India. For years now, this plant has been used for medicinal purposes and skin conditions due to its healing nature.
Moisturizes your skin
The best part about aloe vera is that it works wonders for oily skin since it doesn’t have a greasy feel. Aloe vera increases the water content in your skin leaving it deeply hydrated.
The healing properties of aloe vera can also help treat sunburn since it forms a protective layer on the skin and gives your skin that punch of moisture. Full of antioxidants, aloe vera helps heal sunburn much faster.
You may not know this but aloe vera gel contains two hormones—Auxin and Gibberellins. These have anti-inflammatory properties that have the power to reduce bacteria in the skin thereby helping combat acne. Along with that, it soothes the skin making it feel less itchy and flaky.