Trypsin is prescribed for the treatment of infections, inflammation associated with injuries and surgery wounds. As an adjuvant treatment, Trypsin is indicated for the management of edema associated with dental procedures and inflammation.
Bromelain, a phytoproduct, is prescribed for reduction of edema associated with surgical wounds and sinusitis. Bromelain is also used to treat ulcerative colitis, hay fever, pulmonary edema and shortening of labor. Bromelain can stimulate muscle contraction and prevent cancer. Bromelain is effective against osteoarthritis, if administered with Trypsin and Rutoside.
Rutoside can reduce the incidence of haemorrhage associated with diverse etiology.
- It significantly reduces tumor-induced and therapy-induced side effects and complaints such as nausea, gastrointestinal complaints, fatigue, weightloss and restlessness.
- It also decreases the severity of colonic inflammation and reduces the number of cancerous lesions in the colon(ulcerative colitis).
- It can be used to treat hemorrhoids, varicosis and microangiopathy.( disease of small blood vessels).
- It reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- The drug is effective in patients with remitting, remitting-progressive and secondary progressive course of multiple sclerosis.
- It finds use in skeletal muscle reperfusion injury which leads to disturbances in microvascular permeability and microvascular constriction by preventing no reflow and preserves muscle tissue.
- It is used in treatment of gynecological inflammation such as inflammation of external genitals (vagina) and internal genitals (fallopian tubes, ovaries and uterus).