COMPOSITIONS: – CITICHOLINE 500 MG+PIRACETAM 800MG
PACKING: – ALU ALU 10X10
M.R.P: – 6900
CITICOLINE also is known as cytidine diphosphate-choline (CDP-Choline) is a psychostimulant/no tropic. It is an intermediate in the generation of phosphatidylcholine from choline.
PIRACETAM is a drug that enhances cognition and memory, slows brain aging, increases oxygen and blood flow to the brain, improves Alzheimer’s and aids in stroke recovery and related conditions.
- Absorption: – Citicoline is well absorbed after oral administration, has an absolute bioavailability of approximately 99%.
- Metabolism: – Citicoline is metabolized in the liver to free choline. The liver is capable of synthesizing lecithin from choline, and resynthesizing citicoline from cytidine and choline.
- Distribution: – Plasma choline levels are elevated significantly after oral administration. Two peaks of plasma citicoline equivalents have been reported after oral doses of radiolabeled citicoline (300mg). An initial peak is observed in approximately 1 hour (1.5 mcg.mL).
- Elimination: – Small amounts of a dose are recovered in urine (2% to 3%) and in feces.
- Half-Life: – Elimination half-life of citicoline is 3.5 hours (first peak concentration), 125 hours (second peak concentration).
PIRACETAM: – The drug interaction potential resulting in changes of piracetam pharmacokinetics is expected to be low because approximately 90% of the dose of piracetam is excreted in the urine as unchanged drug.
- Neuroprotective Effect
- Improves learning and Memory performance
- For cerebral trauma
- For the treatment of senile cognitive impairment
- Enhancement of cognitive function of the brain
- Improves mental performance in Alzheimer’s disease
- Neurological and cognitive disorder
- Depression and anxiety stroke
- Closed craniocerebral trauma