How to Choose a Good PCD Company? – Want to know the points to select the best PCD pharma franchise company? want to know how to start pharma franchise business? Want to make the best business deal? Start a career in pharmaceuticals industry with the new and innovative concept of mutual benefit through our Propaganda Cum Distribution. The whole idea and the future of your business depend on the right selection from hundreds of Pharma Company! We will tell you how to choose a good PCD pharma company for you.
A good Pharmaceuticals company selection for the purpose of the franchise can be big deal for many! Besides a good name and brand recognition, there are many other parameters to judge the company. We give you some parameters for checking the true potential. Know how to choose a good PCD Franchise company to make the best decision for your future business. Or if you want to which one is best PCD company for franchise then here you can find a list of top PCD pharma franchise India.
Tips To Select Best PCD Pharma Franchise Company
Mutual growth is the essence of PCD business! You get to associate yourself with a potential company which helps you grow and earn greater profits. To have the best, you need to carefully choose the best. We give you guidelines on how to choose a good PCD company for yourself.
Search About The Company History
Medicines are a delicate topic and have various laws and regulations based on it! It is very important to look at the company history to get the best information about it.
- First of all search about the company and take customer reviews who have earlier worked with them or have knowledge about the company.
- Look at the goodwill of the compny and the expected return on investment which will help you forcast the ROI and the profits you ca expect out the deal.
- Take out the Balance sheet and Profit & loss Information of the previous years to know the profit margin you can expect out of the deal.
- Choose a company with catchy name which is easy to remeber by the cutomers.
- It is very important to know if the company is not under any kind of debt or illegal or felonous act.
Check The Certification & Approvals
A good PCD company will always be certified by high association and organization. The main certification, approvals and licensing are as follows:
- ISO 9001:2008
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Good Manufacturing Products (GMP) certification for the manufacturing units and plants. ( Always go for company owned units and plants)
- Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) approved products lists.
- Food Safety & Standard Authority of India (FSSAI) licensing.
- Drug License No. (D.L.) Number and Tax Identification Number (TIN) licensing is important.
Check The Quality and Availability of Products
Talking about pharmaceuticals, it is crucial to know the status of pharma products being offered by the PCD company is general. Everything can be compromised but a bad quality product cannot.
- Ask for samples and get them check by doctor or medical expert to know the true potential of the medicine.
- Products should be affordable which should not exceed 25% to 30% of the Maximum Retail Price or MRP.
- The products being showed to you on list should be avaialable on time to avoid the delay in any kind of supply which can cost you loss.
- Search about the product quality, shelf life is imprtant & packaging technoloyy for sure.
How Much Investment is Needed?
If profits that you are expecting are not met, the investment seems to be a waste! When you spend every penny, you make sure that you are spending on the right company.
- Calculate the profits margin you can expect.
- Look at the investment proposals by different companies you may have shortlisted.
- It is advise to do correct calculations to make the best decision.
What Benefits Are they Offring To Their Associates?
We all want to knwo the what the company is offering you in return! Every pharma company offers benefits in some or the other from which attracts associates. .
- Find the promotional inputs they are offering like Bags, diaries, calenders etc.
- Find out if they provide regular updates or not.
- what is their stipulated time of delivery whiuch should be quick enough.
- Any kind of gifts or bonus they are offering.
- Other benefits can also be taken into consideration.